Aerosol filling device
The paint compressor allows you to fill different types of paint into spray bottles, already containing propellant and other supplements.We offer a variety of paint compressor models. Each model has its own benefits, which can answer different kinds of needs. All models can fill a 150 ml spray bottle and 400 ml bottles.
Quality and properties
• Stable and reliable device, suitable for filling small quantities
• Clear and simple instructions are placed on top the device
• Removable piston that fits the cylinder
• Does not require a power supply
• Flexible and portable
• Simple and easy operation
• Suitable for filling spray bottles of 150 ml and of 400 ml
Suitable for filling qualities of the one-component coating and two components Suitable for filling 1K and 2K coating qualities
• Suitable for water-based coatings and other types of solvent-based coatings
• Allows quick change of color
• Excellent value for money
Chemical and physical data
• External description: The device is made of stainless steel of the highest quality; a door, controls and an operating monitor, base plate and filling lever.
• Internal description: carrying handle, a cylinder which contains the color, portable piston, filling adapter.
• Size: 270 * 310 * 770
• Capacity: 20 bottles of spray in one hour (not including hue change, depending on the paint viscosity).
• Maximum filling viscosity: 100 s / DIN 4 mm
• Durability: the device remains durable for a long period of time and has almost no wear.
Our paint compressors do not contain heavy metals. The packaging is made of recyclable materials.
Disposal: the containers should be put into recycling only when they are completely empty.
Before using the device, carefully read the user instructions ,placed on top of the device .When filling, use protection goggles and keep the device door locked.
Limitation of Liability
The information presented regarding the various paint compressors models is in accordance with the manufacturer’s best knowledge. In any case, the user is required not only to read the instructions for use and act on them, but also to see for himself whether the product meets his needs. The product comes ‘as is’, and we do not guarantee that it will fit a particular purpose of the user.
The use and processing of the product is beyond our control, therefore the user is solely responsible for all when it comes to using the product.
To technical questions, call us.